V-MODA Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone – Review
V-MODA Crossfade LP earphones are the outcome of over 4 years of rstudy and advancement working together with a few of the world’s leading artists, DJsand other music personas. The innovative metal style, patent pending 50mm Multimodal HD drives, superior products and supreme ergonomic convenience produce the most advanced earphone in the marketplace. Our award-winningsoundand signature bass make the Crossfade LP the very best earphone for listening to all music categories from the classical to rock. The V-Moda Crossfade LP earphones are incredibly comfy and dub-heavy. They’re genuine lookers and are simply the bestthings for dance and rock tracks with great deals of bass. You might wind up with a headache after extended usage; however you most likely will not wish to stop usingthem.
The V-Moda LP2 Limited Edition Matte Black Headphones are created with very top quality requirements in mind. V-MODA Crossfade LP takes its predecessors qualities and improves them ever so highlyto provide amuch better sound quality. When comparing the 2 side by side and viewing them, I cannot discover anything different between the 2 editions other than for the color pattern.
- Clean, bass noise
- Comfortable memory foam ear cups
- Tough, resilient style
- Comfy, Good Bass, Good Quality, Nice controls, Good in general, great worth
- 500mm chauffeur
- Customizable ear guards
- Kevlar cable television with 24k gold 3.5 mm plug
- Impedence: 32 Ohms
- Speaker Drivers: patent pending 50mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Fidelity Driver
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 30 kHz
- Standard Cables: Kevlar strengthened, 80″ audio just cable television, 26″ 3-button remote/mic cable television
- Plug: 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo plug
- Weight: 260g (earphone just).
- They are rather heavy, so they can be a little uneasy after about 2 hours of usage.I acquired these earphones after narrowing down my search to Beats by Dr. Drre solo HD and these. I then tried on the V Moda Crossfade LPs, and it was the finest feelingI ever got from a set of earphones. I like these earphones.
Crossfade LP Metal over-ear earphones belong to V-MODA’s “Live Play” series relied on by the expert artists and elite DJ’s around the world. Crossfade LP brings contemporary music lovers high-fidelity sound, military-grade resilience, elegant ergonomic convenience and a range of surface and colors. “Crossfade LP has rapidly end up being the # 1 way of life DJ earphone and ranked 4.5-5 stars at merchants through development and develop quality,” states Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO and DJ.
Over-the-ear earphones commonly have a much better soundstage due to the fact that the audio is forecasted on the whole ear as opposed to straight into the ear. Music sounds more special this way. They are also normally more comfy than earphones that sit on-the-ear; however the Crossfades can feel a bit too tight at the temples after a couple of hours of listening.The V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Limited Edition Matte Black Headphones are the most recent premier cans produced by V-Moda that make certain to be ideal for the carrying out DJ’s, manufacturers, MP3 & Smartphone users and practically everybody between. The V-Moda LP2’s have a primarily metal building and construction with fantastic resilience, top-grade sound quality, and great deals of functions so that everybody can concern value. Look inside for the Full HD-Video review.
Including exclusive 50mm Dual-Diaphragm High-Definition Drivers, the Crossfade LP provides the noise of several chauffeurs with the effectiveness of a single smaller sized chauffeur. Flexible memory foam ear cushions separate sound and immerse you into your own world of noise.
THE GOOD: The V-Moda Crossfade LP earphones include an attractive style and strong building that provides a comfortable fit. The bundle consists of numerous good bonuses such as removable cloth-covered cable televisions, an iPhone/iPod inline and remote mike, and an elegant hard-sided case.
THE BAD: The Crossfade LP earphones do not provide the most well balanced audio reaction, and they do not fold down flat for simple transportation.
THE BOTTOM LINE: The V-Moda Crossfade LP earphones look great, feel resilient, and offer lots of preferable bonuses; however the clubby leaning to the sound area does not provide itself well to all categories of music. This set is finest matched to DJs and dance music fanatics.
- I had these earphones for practically 2 years now and I recommend them very highly. The sound quality is muchabove average. These earphones are tough, developed with high quality, and produce abundant sound.
- The earphones are compact and are really comfy throughout my exercise! These earphones were certainly a take on Black Friday for $75.00 and had totally free shipping.
- These are amazing and I have absolutely nothing but advantages to state about them.To me they sound better than the Beats Professionals. It is simply my viewpoint and these are a few of the very best earphones I’ve ever utilized. I’m a guitarist so soundquality is crucial.These provide abundant bass and cutting mids with the lovely highs so in general for $177 they are the very best that cash can purchase.
- These earphones are not just excellent for dub-step and rap but forclassical and pop too. I lovemusic and listen to it every opportunity that I can get and these are the most comfy earphones ever to lay their cups on my ears. I have actually not tiredthe more recent end V-MODA earphones as I have actually had no desire to get brand-new earphones when I already have these.
- These are stunning earphones with audio quality that leaves me speechless to match. If you’re looking for an economical (compared to the star lines, etc) set of top-end earphones with heavy bass and something that’ll turn heads, invest in these.
- Was incredibly budget-friendly, and are rather high quality for the cost you get them for. I also like the case that comes with the earphones, makes it extremely simple to keep them safe and tidy if you are bring them around..